top of page

Calling the BCRC

I hope all is well your way!

Just a quick reminder:

If you put off Medicare when you turned 65 because you had coverage through your employer, or a spouse's employer, you will need to contact Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center. They are a part of Medicare. You will also need to inform them that you no longer have the employer coverage and that you need to make Medicare your primary.

Doing this will prevent some hassle and aggravation when you use Medicare for the first time. 

Their number is (855) 798-2627.

If you have any questions please give us a call.


Our Recent Posts



Single post: Blog_Single_Post_Widget
bottom of page